I have a design, I need a landscape builder

  • For a project in
  • Type in your council location
  • Or the name of a particular business

Landscape works involving structural components such as pergolas, decks and retaining walls that are over $5,000 must be completed by landscaper who is a Registered Building Practitioner. Structural works over $16,000 require Domestic Building Insurance that only a Registered Building Practitioner can provide. Unregistered landscapers can complete the works as subcontractors to a Registered Building Practitioner, head contractor or a registered builder.

To view all members please click on the 'Submit' button without specifying any search criteria.